GUI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs GUI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering
• Experience with modern, reactive UI web frameworks
• Experience with Web Services, RESTFul architecture, HTTP/HTTPS protocol
• Minimal Linux experience is mandatory
• Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
• Investigation and debugging skills
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience in developing under Linux environments
• Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
• Writing code according to team quality standards
• Proposing technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
• Being able to work independently without too much of supervision
• Being proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities