Project Manager, Automotive Industry
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Proven work experience in project management
- Experience in CATIA V5 designing
- Experience in automotive industry
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- English - advanced level; French - would be a plus
- Contribute to Client satisfaction and projects profitability developing variants to motivate his team to achieve the QCDP objectives of the module contract.
- Manage the Product/Process development operations, validation, industrialization of components in his scope by complying with the contract involving: functional requirements, regulation, legal obligation to Product General Security, Renault Design System and metier rules.
- Ensure necessary coordination within his group (LI (Engineering Leader), purchasing, logisticians, SPP (Supplier - Process Pilot), SQF (Supplier Quality department), validation, etc.) by analyzing the results, by identifying the hard points and by proposing solutions to converge the technical definitions in order to ensure QCDP convergence.
- Ensure coordination with the projects by ensuring the interface and reporting system with respect to projects and manage the project inputs
- Ensure an interface with his Nissan counterpart, concerning the common parts with Nissan, in order to retain the commonality and interchangeability decided in ATR/ACM (Alliance Technical Review/Alliance Commodity Meeting).
- As part of projects in development phase and derived versions:
- manage the progress in processing quality and economic subjects
- promote the cross-functionalization of his module within all product ranges in collaboration with the PGSFA
- Initiates and manages the ANPQP procedure for the 1st industrialization of a module
- Manages the LUP (List of Unique Problems) progress of variants of his module for different projects
- Ensures that the milestones are followed for module deliverables in accordance with the first customer project of each variant.
- Identifies opportunities for cost reduction to optimize the Total Delivery Cost
- Ensures interchangeability of module parts of a same variant worldwide
- Contributes towards the improvement of module strategy using the prior involvement and feedback from the GSFA leader (Upstream Function Strategy Department)
- Submits change requests of a module variant to the GSFA leader.
- Ensures proper documentation of the 2 economic documentary systems
- ASSESSOR to enable the economic management of the module
- OPEP to provide information to the project at FUSE level and with the type of variations
- Contributes to the performance of Engineering department by actively participating in the implementation and capitalization of tools and methods used in his scope of activity
To create sustainable performance for the company by relying on teams’ motivation through implementation of the Renault Management Way:
- as leader, to align team members’ actions with the company strategy
- as coach, to develop team members performance and make them accountable through a close relationship and delegation rules
- as pathfinder, to guide team members in driving change and innovation to move the company forward