Internship - Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Internship - Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or some experience of deploy system test.
• Domain experience: Telecom or IT equipment (routers, switches, databases, Lynux), cloud, virtualization
• Creating & innovating • Applying expertise & technology
• Customer support activities • Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
• Technical certification would be an advantage
• Availability to work in shifts, overtime, on call
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration
• Execute integration and migration work
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• Execute test
• Scripting & coding
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions