Administrative Assistant | Legal Centre of Excellence
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Administrative Assistant | Legal Centre of Excellence active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Minimum 1 year management assistance / administrative experience; prior experience in serving virtual teams is highly welcomed; likewise, prior experience in Big4 or international law firms is a plus
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet, Lotus notes)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in English; Spanish or German are a plus
• Good organizational skills, detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, good project management
• Technical skills and ease to work with various systems, a fast learner
• Research and analysis skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, social, easy going, eager to work as part of an international team
• High reliability and discretion.
To support development of this team, we are actively recruiting a Junior Administrative Assistant that will mainly focus on the following tasks:
• Data entry, processing and review
• Provide administrative support to an international team, including Word, Power point and Excel documents editing and formatting
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information; reporting
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration), set up meetings (in person and virtual), video call and conference calls
• Liaison with the internal support functions if the case
• Contribute to the regular review of the electronic archiving folders
• Follow up on risk issues and assist the teams through risk assessment process
• Conducting conflict and independence checks for clients or vendors, liaise with Deloitte Conflict Checks teams and responsible partners worldwide
• Conduct the client and engagement acceptance procedures according to Deloitte policies
• Act as a support in all required issues.
The Deloitte Legal Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a virtual group of legal professionals providing support services for multi-national clients of Deloitte Legal.