For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Who are you:
- You already have a Bachelor's Degree
- Your best friend is MS Office
- English is your second language when it comes to speaking and writing
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- You can impress us with your communication and writing skills
- You are also very creative, curious and open minded
- Yell-organized and detail oriented
- You know how to negotiate and start a debate on a subject that you believe in
- You are addicted to social media, know all the latest news, blogs and Instagram filters
- You are a coffee addicted just like us.
Will be considered as a plus:
- If you know Google Analytics
- If you have basic SEO knowledge
What you will be doing as Marketing Specialist:
- You will participate in creating marketing campaigns aimed at both clients and candidates
- You will handle all our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), including our Blog
- You will be the liaison between suppliers and the Management
- You will read all the latest news about IT and share the latest trends and insights
- You will get to organize all our events, from workshops to career fairs and open days
- You will be involved in creating marketing strategies, analyzing the results of the marketing campaigns and suggest new ideas and directions
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Actively involved in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
Why you’ll love to work here:
- Your friends will think that you have the most amazing job
- You will work in a cool environment with passionate and fun people
- We know money is important, so you will have an attractive salary to keep up to date with all the coolest events from Bucharest
- Medical insurance and other flexible benefits
- You can work 4 days per month from home, your favorite terrace or even from the seaside