Customer Support Representative
-Technical knowledge and skills in order to do the job at a high level of accomplishment;
-The ability to promptly react, to analyse, diagnose and solve issues;
-High sense of responsibility and ethics;
-Proactivity, creativity, initiative, drive to improve and continuously learn;
Main requirements for the CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE role are:
- Technical university education;
- Technical person with excellent communication and customer service skills/interest;
- Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies;
- Fluency in English.
- On phone technical support;
- Answer and record requests regarding the functionality of Internet, Data and Voice services;
- Basic troubleshooting on network equipment in order to investigate and identify customers problems;
- Maintain permanent connection with customers.
What we offer:
-A dynamic and professional working environment;
-New technologies and the opportunity to be creative;
-Career development opportunities.