ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Thorough understanding of the Automotive industry either following an Engineering Degree or professional experience in recruiting candidate profiles specific to this industry
• Self-driven and pro-active in discovering new market trends and ways to find and attract the targeted profiles
• Great communication skills that enable you to easily attract talent
• Solution oriented and able to easily understand a profile from both a technical and soft skills point of view
• Very good command of Microsoft Office
• English is required
• French is a plus.
• Proactively research and understand the local market, including business trends, competitor awareness, salary ranges and potential opportunities
• Actively sourcing and identifying candidates via headhunting, networking and proactive search
• Define candidate profiles and job descriptions together with the Business Managers
• Draft job posts and promote them by all means available
• CV screening and interview programming.