Junior Inside Sales Specialist (IT&C)
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good time management skills: ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Has the patience to stick to strategies until results follow
• Results driven and pro-active attitude that facilitates the creation of lasting relationships with prospect clients
• Success will depend on entrepreneurial spirit and profound understanding of the industry sector
• Business oriented bachelor/master degree
• English is required, French is a plus.
• Explore and develop a customer base of large accounts
• Researches and qualifies companies over the internet
• Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects; cold calling as needed
• Documents, tracks and monitors all leads and activities
• Interview and select consultants to provide specialized engineering services
• Prepare consultants in accordance with the appropriate skills needed in each project
• Contributes to the companies’ growth through consistently achieving individual quota.