HR Boot Camp
You know how there are always Boot Camps for coding, business accelerators and intense programs for other techy jobs… But how about a Boot Camp for HR?
Let me tell you why:
- Being successful as an HR requires a lot of patience and people skills
- You have to be always focused and sharp
- An HR is able to understand and communicate with any personality type
- You recruit and help develop so many different people with so many different roles
- You find yourself knowing everything about any kind of job, because you get involved in all the company’s processes
- You find a balance between awesome organizational skills and interpersonal empathy
In other words, you are pretty awesome.
This is why Ubisoft created an intense Boot Camp for Human Resources, where all your skills will be tested, developed and nurtured.
…but it’s not supposed to be easy.
How does a Boot Camp for HR work?
Basically, you will learn by doing, and there are two specializations for QC HR and Production HR from which you can choose:
- You will offer support in the recruitment process;
- You will learn the recruitment process end to end;
- You will identify people profiles to fit our diverse roles (from programmers to artists and development testers);
- You will develop sourcing skills (by identifying the best channels for recruitment and finding the best format to advertise the available jobs);
- You will learn interviewing techniques.
Career & Development HR:
- You will learn all about handling performance management;
- You will learn about motivation and retention strategies;
- You will offer support in organizing internal events, trainings and conferences.
What it the Boot Camp’s structure?
The program has a 6 months duration, and as soon as you choose your specialization you will start working on Ubisoft’s projects.
You are not going to take it slow or be pampered. You are going to start learning and working as soon as possible. You will share opinions and impact processes while having an assigned mentor by your side to teach you everything throughout the entire program.
After the Boot Camp, if your performance is good, you continue in the Ubisoft HR team as a Junior.
We are not only going to teach you how to develop your skills to the max, but we’re also going to provide a monthly salary.
What is Ubisoft looking for in an HR boot camper?
- First of all, you are interested in HR. All our hard work impacts a fun and creative industry, so we’re looking for someone enthusiastic about it.
- You want to LEARN. While your mentor and your team are going to provide all the support needed, we want you to take advantage and learn by practice.
- You have great people skills. Seriously, we have so many different personalities at Ubisoft, each with different and complex talents.
- You know how to work with the Microsoft Office pack, therefore a minimum technical background is expected.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.