Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- A portfolio of excellent website work
- Minimum 2 years of professional web development experience
- High proficiency with HTML5/CSS3
- ReactJS/React-Native experience a plus
- Familiarity with responsive design and isomorphic development
- Experience with JIRA and GIT
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop (R)
- Knowledge of the PHP scripting language would be an asset
- Bachelors in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
We’re looking for a Developer with strong backgrounds in Frontend development to bring our game platform to the next level! You will work closely with our team of designers, to implement our player-facing UI elements and designs. Your key daily tasks will include:
- Authoring complex Web pages in W3C validating code from finished Photoshop design files
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Annual training budget
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!