Junior Financial Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Financial Controller we are looking for will support on different financial activities, having the following responsibilities:
- Administer the oneMarketing budget
- Supporting in carrying out regular controlling tasks (such as monthly reporting & analysis)
- Follow up and controlling of service provider contracts
- Preparing financial reports and presentations for the management team and Headquarter in Munich
- Preparing presentations for Customer Council Meetings
- Supporting in ad-hoc projects (. maintaining pricing, business cases)
- Supporting Delivery Team in Price Calculation for oneMarketing solution based on pricing models
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials)
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity (1-2 years).
- Fluent in English is a must
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Thinkcell add-in)
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced
- Team player used to work in a multicultural business environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets