Junior Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs A.T. Kearney active
View all jobs Junior Administrative Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Kick-start your career in A.T. Kearney!
We are looking for a new colleague to join our great team. You will provide a wide range of general administrative, BD/ marketing and HR support. You will also be expected to actively participate as a member of the office’s overall administrative team; this includes providing coverage, assistance, and back-up for other administrative staff.
What you will be mainly doing:
- Assist business development and marketing activities with desktop research, constant update of internal BD system, coordination of local marketing mailing campaigns, organizing client meetings, organizing marketing and recruiting events, coordinate local website and Social Media channels
- Assist local HR activities: administration of candidates in Taleo, organizing recruiting test sessions and interviews, support in onboarding of new hires, support in managing company benefits, coordinate work permits and immigration issues with the support of the external provider, vacation tracking
- Provide tender support
- Produce accurate, properly formatted, typed and proofread documents and correspondence under normal and tight time constraints.
- Assist in organizing various office initiatives and activities.
- Assist team members and visitors, and provide additional backup assistance as requested by the Office Manager (i.e. reception/office services)
- Provide support to project team members on client documents, translations, surveys, research, tender support etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What our future colleague should bring to the table:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Ability to achieve performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all stakeholders
- High appetite for learning and developing new skills
- Good knowledge of general Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms
- Ability to conduct internet research
We are looking forward to welcoming you as our new team member! Apply now!