This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs Operations Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
To manage the Quality/Training support strategy within a major part of a CRM Service Centre; develop and implement the business strategies with executive review; establish objectives, create business policies and operational guidelines; set long range plans and deliver of highly visible services that contribute significantly to achievement of customer satisfaction, cost, expense and other business objectives. To manage people and give guidance in all issues related to the business
The Operations manager is responsible for providing accurate and consistent Customer service to the assigned market. He/ She creates and leads sufficient, positive & productive team, capable to maintain KPIs as per contractual agreements with the client. Develops and implements a communication strategy in line with Concentrix Strategy and Mission. Focuses on inter-centre communication for efficient cooperation in achieving business goals. Develops and implements a customer strategy in line with Concentrix Business Strategy and Mission.
· At least 2 years of operations and people management experience within a call center environment.
· At least 3 years of customer management experience
· Fluent level of English, both written and verbal
· Fluent level in one of the following languages – Italian, Spanish, German, French or Portuguese – both written and verbal
· Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office applications
· Proven cost management skills
· Flexibility and ability to manage a demanding and changing workload
· Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, timely decision-making and conflict management skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Working closely with the Delivery Project Executive (DPE) to ensure service delivery customer satisfaction objectives, contract costs, and service level agreements (SLA) are met.
· Participate in customer meetings as required.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned accounts.
· Supervise the team leads, Quality and Training teams and assure that they are properly supervising agents and developing the quality initiatives required.
· Manage account focused vendor relationships, site infrastructure, as well as shared service functions (e.g. IT, WFM, QA, Training, Business Controls, administration, etc.)
· Work with DPE to assure account operational performance.
· Assure the existence of required reports and metrics to successfully run the operation.
· Adapt the operation as required to changes in volumes of requirements.
· Drive productivity and efficiency programs for the account.
· Drive SLA achievement programs for the account.
· Assure adequate staffing and training for the account.
· Anticipate, guide development of, and implement required systems, procedures and programs to consistently meet standards for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
· Manage of non-exempt and exempt non-management personnel, including vendor management, recruiting, staffing, training.
· Discharge Basic Management responsibilities common to all managers.
Operations Manager Objectives
· Strategic development of the operation
· To Lead, develop and coach team leaders to deliver operational excellence
· To develop robust plans which demonstrate client value
· To proactively implement plans which demonstrate client value
Deliver the KPI scorecard
· Organise, plan and control the resources to deliver the KPIs as outlined in the contract
· To identify the reasons for deviation both positive and negative and provide insight to senior leadership and client
Ensure operational efficiency
· Ensure the operation is cost effective by:
· Ensuring absence rates are below the expected norm
· Ensure adherence is to the required targets
· Ensuring overtime is to a minimum
· By ensuring compliance to processes as outlined by client
Deliver superior quality
· To ensure teams are coached to deliver superior quality of service by:
· Following the operating rhythm expected by client
· Identifying key failures in quality and addressing these
· Coach, guide and develop team leaders to do the same with their people
· Ensuring stringent compliance to processes
· Focus on CSAT and Internal quality metrics and comments to drive coaching objectives of the operations
Plan, Manage and Control the day to day operations
· To ensure all activity is planned daily, weekly and monthly
· To ensure all team leaders deliver the plan as outlined, daily, weekly and monthly
· To take necessary steps to ensure plans are fully met as expected by client, daily, weekly and monthly.
· To provide accurate reporting is delivered timely, daily, weekly and monthly
· To ensure reports support the operational objectives as outlined above
· To analyse data to ensure decisive and correct operational objectives are met
· To ensure under performance in any area is identified, managed ad controlled in line with CNX values
· To ensure consistency in the application of performance management
· To ensure bottom quartile performance is identified, tracked and managed to improve overall kpi performance
· To provide effective, timely and robust communications to all levels
· To build effective collaborate relations with internal and external stakeholders.
· On site, ensure client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between all relevant departments and client and manage the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
· Indirect management of supplemental staff employees, and successful operations management overall.
· Monitor operational flows controlling needs, requests, requirements and resources available in order to maximize the operational efficiency and minimize costs
· Control and report operational costs
· Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
· Oversee operational financial management, planning and control
· Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget and operational goals.
· Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
· Support managing the site level budget requirements based on assigned program
· Maintain the quality of all operational customer communications, productivity standards, scheduling resources, handling customer escalations, managing special assigned projects and support programs such as call observation or resource scheduling.
· Manage staffing levels and quality of service to meet business objectives and customer requirements.
· Provide guidance consisting of contact centre and quality management functions which have significant impact on the business unit operation
· Identify need, develops, implements, monitors and improves systems and procedures required for the centre’s efficient and professional operation.
· Manage team within Concentrix business control guidelines
· Adhere to COPC certification requirements
· Adhere to Concentrix Quality standards
· Follow Client protocols and procedures
· Provide verbal / written feedback on performance through the performance appraisal system.
· Provide 1-2-1 support to team members engaged with an emergency calls and be willing and able to take control if required.
· Manage the case management process for resolving operational issues.
· Ensure their respective team is engaged and motivated
· Adopt, follow and share the Concentrix culture and values
· Effectively answer all types of customer messages including emergency and non-emergency, general enquiries and other patient dependant topics.
· Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate
· Organise and participate in team meetings
· Run round tables with their team
· Complaint management
· Any other responsibilities indicated so by direct management, within the frames of the law
Health & Safety
In order to ensure security at the workplace the employees have the following obligations:
· the employees are liable for the compliance with the hygiene and security at work norms;
· smoking is allowed only in the especially arranged areas;
· to inform the management of the company about any technical defect or other situation which might represent a danger for professional accident or illness, as well as labor accidents suffered by the respective person or other employees;
· to stop the work at the occurrence of an imminent danger to have an accident produced and to immediately inform the management of the company;
· in case of danger - fire, natural calamities, war – the evacuation of the staff, raw materials, final products in the established locations shall be performed in compliance with the health and security at work norms.
In the field of labor protection one shall act as follows:
· All the accidents occurred during work shall be immediately communicated to the management of the company or to its lawful replacer.
· The same rules shall be complied with also in case of accidents occurred on the way domicile – workplace and the return
· Each person is obliged to use the technical protection and work equipment, according to the requirements, its use in personal purposes being forbidden.
· The interference of the employee out of its own initiative over the technical or protection equipment, of its maintenance has been granted to a specialist, is forbidden, and the employee shall be obliged to call for the specialist’s services.
· Work as not to put themselves or anyone else in any danger of accident or disease
· Notify to the superior/ management any technical malfunction or any situation that can be considered dangerous
· Offer all necessary details to the authority when requested
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.