This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs Quality Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
• At least 2 years customer services and 12 months Contact Centre experience.
• Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
• Have C1 level English & another language from: German, Bulgarian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian.
• You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
• You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
• Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and can thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
• Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
• Able to use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
• Professional and Technical
• Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a Contact Centre environment.
• You will understand customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
• Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
• Experience is preferred but is not essential.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts (no night shifts)
• Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards.
• As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
• Lunch vouchers
• Excellent relocation support
• A modern fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
• Team building activities and networking opportunities
• Competitive bonus incentive
• Professional and personal development.