Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Invoicing Clerk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
What are we looking for?
An Invoicing Clerk for our Finance Team in Bucharest who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
- Ensuring timely invoicing process according to the contracts, expenses details and instructions received from various departments;
- Deal effectively with inquiries on invoicing issues;
- Review order accuracy, validate data provided by Operations, invoice note creation and order fulfillment
- Meet department-standard metrics while maintaining high quality performance
- Perform timely execution of month end closing procedures
- Work in cooperation with other departments to ensure quality customer service is provided
- Evaluate and update billing systems, processes and procedures
What do we offer?
- An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
- Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.