Digital Marketing Specialist- web master (Turkish Speaker)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Specialist- web master (Turkish Speaker) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
• 3 - 5 years of digital marketing, with focus on inbound web marketing
• Strong understanding of the web information architecture principles- working experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal is a plus)
• Strong understanding and experience on SEO practices and tools (Brightedge is a plus)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and measurement
• Deep digital analytics skills - ability to understand what drives traffic, what good quality traffic looks like and what to do to improve (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and takes initiative to improve performance
• Agile methodology practitioner
• Strong communication skills – will be required to work with fellow web managers, as well as the extended web optimization team.
• Presentation skills are a plus
• Maintain local web architecture: deploy new pages & updates, plan and implement clean-up & redirects
• Ensures compliance with Web presence guidelines and he/she is responsible for the integrity of local footprint, on the assigned markets
• Maintains accurate tagging and tracking hygiene of the pages for the assigned markets
• Teams with web producers to ensure quality of local linkage, contact module, live chat functionalities
• Localizes pages and deploys local content
• Localize SEO strategy from the US and adapt it to local markets. Implement, test it, optimize it continuously.
• Collaborates with extended digital team to optimize content and navigation for maximum visibility and ranking in all search engines.
• Accountable for organic visits and ensuring specific audiences reach pages relevant to them