Digital Marketing Strategist (German Speaker)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Strategist (German Speaker) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
• 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on inbound marketing and web optimization
• Advanced digital analytics skills – experience with multiple digital analytics tools required. Ability to analyze the data and draw business relevant conclusions (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
• Experience in web A/B tests/ MVT (Optimizely would be a plus)
• Experience in audience segmentation and web content personalization (Lotame and Audience Affinity Index would be a plus)
• Experience in merchandising tactics, planning and implementation
• Working experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) - Drupal would be a plus
• Agile methodology experience
• Analytical, naturally inquisitive and curious
• Strong presentation skills - experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This role requires fluency in English and German.
• Advanced Digital Analytics – technical expertise in extracting reports from different digital analytics tools, piecing together information, analyzing the data and making valid business recommendations based on it
• Web personalization – work with audience segmentation, select relevant cookie pools, and use affinity index to identify relevant offerings for the relevant audience. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
• A/B testing & Multi Variant testing of data-driven hypotheses. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
• Design and implement merchandising plans on selected IBM store windows, aligned to local market priorities and global strategies
• Communicate with stakeholders – you will be responsible to make the value of your activities be clear to stakeholders. You will need a data-driven approach, good presentation skills and a strong business perspective.
• You are responsible for the conversion of visits to responses to leads. All of your activities, like the ones listed above, will have this end goal. You will be required to identify all potential activities that you can do to improve these end results.