Marketing Automation Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Automation Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
Understanding and experience of digital marketing, concepts and implementation of Always-on-campaigns (End-to-end)
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation platforms / Marketing Platform Ecosystem (preferred IBM Campaign, also known as EMM or Unica)
- Strong familiarity with B2C lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, engagement and retention
- Logical thinking, combined with Analytics capabilities.
- Basic SQL knowledge to extract information from databases is a plus, but not mandatory
- Candidates have to be very organized, excellent team player and do excellent time management.
- Communication skills (being able to use business language to explain technical background)
- Excellent English language skills, extra languages are a plus but not mandatory (written and spoken)
Works closely with Campaign Managers, Digital & Event Specialists as well as Analytics Specialists to support and enable campaigns from a tools perspective.
Specifies the functional design of the campaign and any underlying technical requirements. The specification is then built on the platforms and delivered live in market across multiple channels including digital (inbound and outbound), inside sales, email, and events.
Works with the necessary Marketing Tools and implements campaigns in ‘IBM Marketing’ platform, including:
- Offer definitions, audience cells, flowchart development.
- Apply global, local, and campaign specific suppression rules.
- Execute test runs of the campaign, troubleshoot any issues.
- Schedule, execute and monitor the campaign in market (including some base reporting)
- Retire the campaign and associated assets when appropriate.
People in this role are experts in marketing automation technology and its use in evolving technology like paid media, social media, and mobile.