Team Leader Local IT Production - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The Team Leader for Local IT Production team will be:
* Responsible for technical solutions of his/her team, in his/her area of responsibility;
* Performing technical development activities within the projects;
* Responsible to provide/ approve work packages estimations or quotes from his/ her team;
* Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements;
* Assigning tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance;
* Identifying and giving input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips;
* Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside his/ her team;
* Keeping the contact with the business partners;
* Organizing regular team meetings in order to communicate administrative topics and project related information;
* The interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* The interface for the other teams within the department;
* Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level;
* Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results;
* Ensuring that new team members easily integrate in his/ her organization;
* Mentoring and coaching Team Leaders who are newly promoted or in trial on technical and corporate procedures, processes, policies, guidelines relevant for their job, when requested;
* Offering input to direct superior in the definition of the hiring plan for his/her team;
* Involved in all steps of the hiring process of new team members when requested (e.g; participates in interviews as technical evaluator and/ or at interview decisions together with direct superior and HR Representative etc.). A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in IT or related area;
* More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field;
* At least 1 year of experience in coordinating technical activities;
* At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects);
* Knowledge of technical standard processes and quality techniques;
* Project Management and Human Resources Management knowledge;
* Advanced English knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.