IT Asset Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs IT Asset Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* 2 years college degree or IT certifications or 2-4 years IT experience.
* SAP experience or other ERP system preferred
* ITIL Foundation Certification, Understanding of ITIL best practices preferred
* Advanced command of English – level B2
* MS office skills, Analytical skills
* Advanced command of Microsoft Office
* CMDB experience, configuration management experience.
* End to end lifecycle management of IT assets. This includes but is not limited to PC's, network gear, printers, servers, etc. This includes ordering, deploying and reclaiming those assets.
* Co-Ownership and Training of IT Asset Management processes, Responsibilities and Procedures. Need to assure everyone is compiling with defined processes.
* Defining, implementing, training and following processes for IT asset management.
* Assuring all new equipment is accounted for and all end of life equipment is returned.
* Reconciliations of assets with our 3rd party providers.
* Validation of invoices related to volume from third-party providers.
* Providing reports as required.
* Managing 3rd party to assure they are following process Asset Management processes.
* Work with a 3rd party for the reconciliation of assets and billing related to those assets.
* Project work and reporting as required.
* Maintenance and admin work on CMDB as required
* Will also help as a backup for the business unit and for software management.
• Great people culture;
• Salary package based on experience and expertise;
• Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
• Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness.