iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines.
• Resourcefulness in solving problems.
• Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Able to prepare presentations, reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication.
• Very good organization skills, with a very good eye for detail
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken), additional languages considered an advantage
• Assisting with the development of communication policies and plans for internal and external communications;
• Developing written materials for public awareness campaigns; maintaining a range of publications to meet communications goals.
• Developing and maintaining an online marketing presence for the organization, ensuring that iSoftBet website is always up-to-date and increases the awareness.
• Implementing the social media strategy, managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activity, managing presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other similar community sites.
• Managing the marketing communications function, including communications calendar, brand, PR plan, and content development.
• Assisting in the coordination of events, locally or internationally.
• Preparing speeches for authorized spokespersons as required.