Cost Accountant for 2 years
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Accounting & Finance
As an Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of costs and prices and the transactions generated for the Cluj Ridge Tool location. The focus will be on the daily accounting tasks as well as during month end close. You will closely work together with the manufacturing colleagues in Cluj and report to the local Finance Manager. You will be part of a team of 3 Finance employees based in the Cluj Campus and supporting the facility’s activity.
· Responsible for the Item Branch Maintenance for Raw Materials, Supply Auxiliary, Final Parts and Finished Goods in J.D.Edwards;
· Update specific item's information in JDE (weight, custom tariff code, UM, country of origin) based on the information received from the logistic team;
· Responsible for standard cost calculation and maintenance;
· Responsible for the Transfer Price Lists maintenance;
· Responsible for the monthly calculation of the actual cost of production reported within the month based on cost allocation keys determined by the finance manager;
· Responsible for the sales value and cost of goods sold controlling on a daily base;
· Responsible for the daily accounting activities: Processing Bank Statements, Processing consumables and service purchases invoices, Processing the Accounts Receivables invoices into Oracle system;
· Responsible for performing month end close: current account reconciliations, bank reconciliation and sales reconciliation, lease accounts reconciliation and revaluation; prepayment accounts revision
· Responsible for various reporting like Intrastat declarations, Statistical reporting of sales and products, Inventory values by product families, Historical Inventory;
· Follow up and review of Employee Expense Note reporting.
· Initiation of Outgoing Payments in the CITI Bank software;
· Issues the internal recharge notes within the company’s business units;
· Manages the scrap reporting process and books the monthly scrap transactions for the Cluj facility;
· Performs specific costs and prices analyses as per the direct manager requests;
Required qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor/master accounting degree
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant business / professional experience on manufacturing accounting is required, preferably in an international / Corporate environment;
· JD Edwards and/or Oracle experience is desirable;
· Advanced Excel Skills is a must;
· Knowledge of the European Intrastat procedures is an asset;
· Good English knowledge.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.