HR Business Support Administrator with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Support Administrator with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Human Resources & Talent Management
Within German HR team, the HR Business Support Administrator provides effective administrative support to the German team and becomes an integral part of it.
Emerson HR Campaigns and Processes
· Conflict of Interest: Update database on annual basis for sending out questionnaires via electronic process, get works councils’ approvals for participants per location, chase non-returns of questionnaires;
· Ethics Refresher Training: Assist in inviting for the training sessions, keep psychical records of attendance, keep track of attendance status and report into Oracle Learn database;
· All other legal mandatory training: Track training activities, chase employees regularly, monitor completion rate on a monthly basis, keep records, report into Oracle Learn database;
· Performance Appraisal Process: Active participation in process, guide managers, send out schedules, track and chase, maintain records of completion
· Announcements/Vacancy Postings: Prepare documents in German and/or English and ensure proper distribution;
· Requisition Forms: Insert Requisition Forms into Taleo Recruit, support candidate management, creating candidates and closing requisitions;
· Job Descriptions: Help to establish new and revise existing job description with managers, maintain German job description library;
· Handle administration of Corporate Amex credit card;
· Follow-up/deadline monitoring (temp. contracts, service awards, etc.), alert HR Team through list;
· Issue letters (recognition of service, marriage, birth, etc.)
· Provide ad-hoc support to German HR team as needed
· Participate in German HR team meetings
· Degree in Business Studies or similar, with emphasis on Human Resources;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and German language;
· Competent in the Microsoft Office package (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook);
· Previous experience in HR administration.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.