HRIS Business Analyst (2 years)
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Human Resources & Talent Management
This position supports and assists the implementation of HRIS applications for Emerson Business Units in a global, multi-Business Group environment. This position provides assistance to the Project Managers at EBS for implementations and other enhancements. In addition, this position will help the Operations team in resolving production issues, as needed.
· Manage the configuration of the application based on Business Unit requirements and Emerson/EBS standards for Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management)
· Assist in Oracle HCM implementations in the following areas:
· Participate in requirements gathering sessions and maintain requirements documents
· Convert legacy data into Oracle
· Maintain other project management documentation such as fit/gap analysis
· Participate in data validation
· Assist with payroll parallel testing
· Maintain reporting standards and coordinate reporting requirements across multiple Business Units
· Provide support to the Business Units for HR and Payroll
· Research new Oracle functionality to enhance customer usage of Oracle and assist in testing the new configuration before it is migrated in production
· Transition completed implementations to the EBS support process team
· Assist with the maintenance of end-user training documentation
· Provide support to the Operations team in resolving production issues.
· University degree;
· 1+ years of working experience in business support;
· Experience in configuration and implementation of an HCM application (Oracle HR, Payroll, PeopleSoft or similar system) is an advantage;
· Fluent in English;
· Business knowledge in HR processes is an advantage;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel);
· Deadline oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals;
· Ready and willing to share information, as necessary;
· Able to communicate with personnel in multi-disciplines from the clerical level to senior management;
· Able to interact professionally with clients, contractors and vendors both internal and external;
· Experience with large change initiatives is a plus;
· Interacts with other team members to exchange information and creates a positive and productive team dynamic;
· Ability to effectively work in a team environment;
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal and written communication.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.