IT Industrial Project Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Industrial Project Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Engineering
The Plant Asset Management (PAM) Engineer has the responsibility over the vertical solution of Reliability Solutions business part of the Plantweb digital ecosystem. This translates into understanding and having a deep knowledge over the Reliability Solutions portfolio, like AMS, Plantweb Advisors, Plantweb Optics. In the same time, this role will work closely with different technical specialists and Strategic Services Europe Group. The role will focus on developing a expert solution, from Reliability Solutions perspective, having a complete engineering coverage, from remote engineering to site services delivery.
• Customer Relations – supports customers during on-site activities and relevant Senior Lead Engineer and/or Project Manager in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations
• Project Execution – takes ownership of the engineering activities on all allocated deliverables and proactively utilize methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard
• Can take responsibilities of coordinating a project team on the technical side in close cooperation with the project lead engineer and/or the project manager.
• Be flexible to travel to customer sites worldwide including offshore installations as well as to other European offices for project meetings, FATs and startup according to project requirements, according to project and business requirements
• Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
• Integration of third party systems.
• Understanding of Ethernet networking and Cisco systems.
• Understanding of 3rd party automation data networks.
• Set-up and operate test equipment.
• Carry out configuration review, explanation and any design changes under the Management of Change system.
• Work as part of an integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
• System modification, software re-testing and quality assurance, according to Emerson and customer quality standards.
• Mark-up and maintain all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building
• Project Management – provides Senior Engineers with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated tasks
• Communications – focal point for all technical communication with the customer for the assigned deliverables and ensures that all team members allocated to the Lead Engineer, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information - details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards – to effectively deliver their allotted work
• Scope control – fully understands the scope of work within their portfolio, ensures that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Senior Engineer is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer initiated changes in scope
• HSE/Quality control – ensures that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – adheres to company’s and customer HSEQ standards at all times
• Technical knowledge – acquires, maintains and actively shares knowledge and experience with the engineering team and the wider organisation
• Small Projects – where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Senior Engineer and Engineer, then the roles will be combined and the Engineer will undertake both roles
• Other Duties – Performs other additional specific duties, as requested by the business.
• Proficient in Romanian & English (written and spoken)
• Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a proven track record managing system design, implementation and factory acceptance test phases of projects (process automation, systems and instrumentation)
• 3+ years experience in DCS and/or PLC projects execution including commissioning and project startup on site
• Experience in working in project teams (especially geographically distributed teams)
• Extensive experience with direct customer contact and managing expectations
• Experience of Reliability based maintenance methods, preferably with an end user.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.