Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Regional responsibility for developing, documenting, communicating, and executing Global Supply Chain strategies within Europe. Such strategies include regionalization, cost improvement, flexibility, responsiveness, asset management and speed to market. Develop actual and new suppliers. Cross function communication amongst European Emerson Business Units and functions, as well as with Global Corporate Commodity Management.
• Establish and drive cross platform integration and unifying initiatives, looking for similarities
• Build and drive the integration processes for strategic procurement toolkit (Establish common framework with Business Unit Commodity Managers)
• Develop Emerson Regional Supply Base with consolidated initiative projects, Establish Supplier Sponsorship from BU’s
- Constant search for new regional suppliers
- Sponsoring Key Suppliers/Top Growth Preferred Suppliers (Quarterly Business R, growth plan)
- Regular Business Reviews with Top Growing Preferred Suppliers"
• Integrate and consolidate Emerson European Risk Mitigation Plan
• Communication all across the board - Shared site updates, Market Updates, Knowledge Base Building
• KPI’s tracking
• Development of annual eSourcing bid plans and timing, tracking/reporting bid progress via the project plans and facilitating project progress calls with the bid project team(s).
• Commodities in main focus but not limited: Electrical, Electronics, Contract Manufacturing (Emerson Manufacturing Services), Interconnect
• Supporting Other Regional Supply Chain Initiatives. Provide project support for other regional programs or initiatives that support cost reductions, Days Payment Outstanding, and spend visibility.
• College/University Degree
• MBA is an advantage
• 5+ years of Supply Chain/Strategic Sourcing experience
• Languages: English (advanced); Knowledge of other languages represents a plus
• Interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Skillful application of contracting development and negotiations
• Strong project management skills including analytical and problem solving capabilities
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.