Documentation Controller with German or Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Documentation Controller with German or Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Customer Service
Manages all documentation for Sales Office (cross-divisional), ensuring customer documentation requirements are met in a timely manner.
Ensuring the SPOC (single point of contact) for Documentation until closure and post-delivery in case of need.
Assures that the requested documentation is easily accessible and stored, examines related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Develop and maintain Emerson documentation standard (layout and contents)
- Study drawings, specifications and product samples
- Prepare user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals
- Create Documentation File according to user’s requirements (table of contents, cover sheets, bookmarks and cite sources) for Projects, MRO and Service orders
- Collect, organize and control qualitatively the electronic documentation from Factories / COF and other sources
- Produce approval documentation as required and in a timely manner
- Provide final documentation that accurately meets customer requirements (electronic, paper, CD-ROMs) and ensure the highest standards of presentation are maintained
- Respond effectively to documentation requests and queries from internal customers
- Update the ERP system documentation status according to business requirements/specifics
- Works closely with the Sales Engineers / Project Manager/ Engineer / Order Administrator in order to bring clarity, meet the agreed timeline
- Acts as interface between HUB, Drawing Team and Project/Customer Administrators Team in all documentation related matters (check customer orders and align with factory order)
- In case of need, acts as escalation point for all documentation execution related matters in front of internal and external customers
- Perform adequate documentation management and measurement
- Archive soft copies of documentation
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of Rosemount products, model codes and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of all correlated ERPs (JDE, Sharepoint, Oracle)
- Develop and maintain good understanding of business processes (quotations, order management) and continuous improvement
- Conducts risk analysis and provides valid solutions in order to mitigate the risk
- Works closely with Order Management and Finance Team for disputes management
- University degree
- Administration experience
- Communicates effectively in English (German or Spanish- begginer or medium level)
- Computer literacy
- Excel , Adobe experience – level required - medium
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.