Senior Full Stack .NET Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Senior Full Stack .NET Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our business partner, a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a Senior FullStack .NET Developer.
If you have a talent for programming and want to apply your design and development skills to challenging problems, this is the position for you!
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University / Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least 5+ years of .NET development
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc) and SQL Server required ;
- Strong knowledge of Angular JS;
- Experience in database architecture and design.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Proficient English.
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Mentor the middle .Net Developers employees, look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions / technologies
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards; - Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation; Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Office Location: near Unirii – central location
- 24 vacation days plus all national holidays
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects