Paid Internship, Supplier Quality for 6 Months
Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca
Job Function: Purchasing & Procurement
Job Posting Date: Aug 14, 2018, 4:28:24 PM
• Communication with suppliers the non-conformities; send the reports issued by Quality department;
• Fill in the Appleton data base with supplier’s answers: feed-back, 8D report, credit/ replacement of parts;
• Follow-up on a regular basis the status of NC with suppliers;
• Communicate with other departments: Quality, Production, Materials, Financial the status of non-conform parts and specific financial document ( credit note/ debit note);
• Matching the PO with supplier’s invoice/ credit note/ debit note and NC report.
• Technical graduated, quality orientation (mechanical/electrical specialization);
• Advanced level of English is required; French is an advantage;
• Organized and good in prioritizing/ planning;
• Attention to details;
• Good excel skills;
• Ability to communicate efficiently;
• Good knowledge in reading and understanding technical drawings.
• Patience to deal with several internal departments and accuracy in forwarding information to suppliers
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.