SUMMARY OF ROLE
The HR Analyst provides effective administrative and HR support to the Cluj Employee relations team.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Hiring and onboarding:
· Initiate New Hire Requisitions for approval, acting as Requester for all Requisitions; follow up in the system and with Talent Acquisition team;
· Follow up JDs for signing;
· Maintain JDs library;
· Follow up Onboarding Questionnaire;
· Prepare Headcount and Recruitment reports as requested
· Collect the participants for various trainings;
· Training Reports
· Meetings with the employees; document the feedback received and follow up in case actions are needed.
Performance review process
Follow up with the leaders
Centralize the results, prepare reports and analysis based on the date
· Create appropriate reports and presentations for ad hoc requests autonomously, come up with ideas and propose formats
· Participate in HR Cluj projects, with administrative and operational support
· Any other administrative task or reports requested;
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University degree
· Previous experience in using HR Information Systems is an advantage
· Proved experience in administering and analyzing data; working with multiple priorities;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
· PC skills: MS Office, Excel, Internet, Email;
· Action Orientated
· Time Management
· Learning on the fly
· Priority Setting
· Ethics and Values
· Integrity and Trust
· Written Communications
· Customer Focus
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.