Junior Master Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Junior Master Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Analyst Master Data, joining us on a fixed term contract, in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with British American Tobacco Global Business Services Master Data process designs;
- Vendors, Exchange rates;
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Ensuring timeless, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data; identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
- Adherence to the procedure manuals;
- University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
- Good command of English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organised;
- Prioritises own work / understands escalation trigger points.