Junior pricing specialist
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
- Strong client service expertise with minimum 1 year experience in a client service position;
- Experience within the international business environment is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of market research processes and methodology is an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- Familiarity with computers & Internet;
- Excel and Word knowledge – medium to advanced level;
- Structured, logical thinking, good organization skills, initiative, creativity;
- Accuracy and ease with numbers;
- Interest for details, eye for detail;
- Efficient in stressful situations, ability to manage priorities
Our new colleague will have the following responsibilities:
- Manages relationships with the assigned clients from the moment the client requests an offer to the point of implementation of the project;
- Builds the formal price offers for clients;
- Negotiates prices with clients and costs with suppliers on a project basis;
- Be dedicated to accounts from countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- Have a direct impact on margins and revenues;
- Provides client tutoring for all new services and products;
- Re-engineers the process whenever needed;
- Ensure direct, honest and fluid communication with co-workers.