Accounts Payable Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
Our ideal candidate has the following competences:
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures preferably USGAAP
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for preparing and processing all accounts payable invoices for the Europe Shared Service Centre and is responsible for the prompt recording and maintenance of vendor invoices.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- Receive invoices and save them to the right folders
- Ensure invoices are accurate, including all billing requirements
- Post new vendor invoices to the accounting system in a timely manner
- Reply to inquiries, from inside and outside of the company
- If not in system, follow-up with person responsible to obtain approval
- Maintain direct debits and match against accounts
- Create new supplier codes in financial system and maintain vendor information
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with vendors