Account Payable Clerk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Veeam Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Payable Clerk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Advanced English language (addittional language is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience in using ERP and CRM systems (NetSuite, Salesforce etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsiveness to professional requirements
- Serious, rigorous, positive attitude
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Receive, review for approval and record vendor invoices
· Employee travel & expenses claims processing and recording in the financial system
· Code all disbursements with general ledger account and cost centre
· Submit new vendor requests for approval
· Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
· Liaise with vendors to resolve issues with invoices and payments
· Calculate accruals to support with month end closing activities
· Support during external annual audits in AP related queries and reconciliations
· Any other assigned task.
Assumes and complies, when carrying out any work activities, the general obligations of its employees, on:
a) legislation compliance,
b) ethics and representation,
c) protection of data,
d) use of information system,
e) emergency situations,
f) protection and occupational health,
g) fire safety,
h) physical protection,
i) use of resources,
j) environmental protection etc.
Modern, energetic, global working environment
Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
Work in a stable, dynamic company
Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.