Account Payable Clerk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Veeam Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Payable Clerk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Advanced English language (addittional language is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience in using ERP and CRM systems (NetSuite, Salesforce etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsiveness to professional requirements
- Serious, rigorous, positive attitude
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Receive, review for approval and record vendor invoices
· Employee travel & expenses claims processing and recording in the financial system
· Code all disbursements with general ledger account and cost centre
· Submit new vendor requests for approval
· Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
· Liaise with vendors to resolve issues with invoices and payments
· Calculate accruals to support with month end closing activities
· Support during external annual audits in AP related queries and reconciliations
· Any other assigned task.
Assumes and complies, when carrying out any work activities, the general obligations of its employees, on:
a) legislation compliance,
b) ethics and representation,
c) protection of data,
d) use of information system,
e) emergency situations,
f) protection and occupational health,
g) fire safety,
h) physical protection,
i) use of resources,
j) environmental protection etc.
Modern, energetic, global working environment
Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
Work in a stable, dynamic company
Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.