Online Community Specialist - English and Italian
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English and Italian – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English/ Italian);
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS, etc.) required (Marketing, Sociology, Communication would be a plus)
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills;
• Well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Master interface for the on-line community platform, including full understanding of configuration functionality, member management, data integration, and reporting capability;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure with content updates.