Executive Director - Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DARE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Director - Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
• BS Engineering (ChemEng, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical), Supply Chain, Business Management/Operations or related field with more than 10 years demonstrated leadership experience.
• Leadership experience in processing/manufacturing environment.
• Excellent written, oral & electronic communication skills and able to talk to people on the floor as easily as they can speak to the Board of Directors.
• Strong team leadership, development and listening skills. This person is a strong leader who values people and relationships as well as results.
• Demonstrated problem solving and analysis skills.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and present data to a diverse audience.
• Experience with process implementation, scale-up, optimization, problem-solving, cost reduction, in a manufacturing setting.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high growth and hands-on environment
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage change.
• Proficient in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• MS in Plant Operations, Engineering Management and/or MBA or another advanced relevant degree.
• LEAN manufacturing expertise.
• Expertise in developing continuous processes from batch processes.
• Six Sigma, Lean Experience/Blackbelt or related experience (statistics, the design of experiments, variance, process mapping).
• Project management experience (cost, schedule, delivery).
The above job specifications are a brief guide to the work the successful candidates shall be required to undertake but does not form a complete job description which will be provided at a later stage.
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Building Materials
Job Summary: Oversees and directs manufacturing operations for the company through excellent team leadership skills and a strong business and data-driven approach.
Essential Job Functions:
• Leads and oversees production, process development, maintenance, sanitation and engineering.
• Directs the development, planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods for new or existing products and technologies, using process, quality and production improvement methodologies. This includes outgoing quality and efficiency improvements for all manufacturing operations and compliance with safety regulations.
• Develops and implements policies and procedures, formulating manufacturing operations strategies, building and mentoring manufacturing employees and driving business results. This includes ensuring equipment reliability, materials and production standards while overseeing and maintaining manufacturing budgets and working with customer service, applications, quality, environmental, safety, and procurement staff to manufacture quality products that will meet customers' expectations in the most cost-effective manner.
• Leverage a team-based leadership style by using excellent communication skills and through the use of data-driven business acumen.
• Identify, quantify, develop and lead opportunities within the business for sustainable manufacturing & technological improvements, communicate a clear business case, and execute the action plan to achieve success.
Ensure that operations meet or exceed business objectives, metrics, KPIs and strategic initiatives, accurate and timely reporting of information.
Monitor performance and implement improvements.
Utilize problem-solving techniques that create systemic repeatability and sustainability.
Ensure logistics, shipping, warehousing and third-party pick-ups coordination is cost effective and efficient.
Work with Finance department to develop and administer budgets, plan, implement and allocate resources with a focus on operational excellence.
Develop and implement cost reduction programs to maintain a cost-effective production process utilizing only required amount of resources to achieve production target.
Coordinate and monitor capital expenditures.
Conduct equipment analysis and make recommendations for modifications and acquisitions.
Business Management and Leadership:
Make decisions and execute tactics which are in the best interest of the business supporting short and long-term goals.
Drive a culture of reward, recognition, respect and professionalism.
Develop supportive working relationships with sales, accounting, human resources and executives.
Create a “learning culture” that embraces innovation at all levels and challenges people to acquire more knowledge.
Benchmark key performance indicators and major processes in order to move towards best practices.
We offer very attractive financial package, very nice and challenging working environment, opportunities to grow and learn and to add value to the business.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Good luck!