GSAM Licensing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs GSAM Licensing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Software Auditing, ITIL and/or SAM certifications.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in software asset management roles, preferably for a multi-national organization, including in the following areas:
- Demonstrating knowledge of software asset management (SAM) auditing or consulting, tools and industry leading practices, and policies;
- Leveraging firm/business policies processes, and systems and integrating SAM workflows with Procurement and Contract Management functions;
- Operating procedures with IT, IT Procurement and software licensing, IT Service Management, and SAM procedures;
- Demonstrating knowledge of IT sourcing and procurement lifecycle, various software and supplier licensing models, and both the interpretation and negotiation of software licensing terms and policies;
- Demonstrating knowledge of enterprise software license agreements (including perpetual, subscription and cloud models), supplier licensing terms and conditions, terminology and policies with suppliers such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, VMware, etc;
- Utilizing budgets, financials, service development, and measuring and reporting software business value metrics; and,
- Leveraging experience with SAM platforms such as Flexera.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success, in roles of full cycle Software Asset Management (SAM) using consistent operational processes and standard systems, preferably for a multi-national organization, including the following areas:
- Building and maintaining relationships across many different functions and organization levels, and engage other teams to drive cross functional efforts;
- Operating successfully in a virtual office and global environment while remaining flexible to changing demands;
- Using analytical, problem solving, and communication skills to manage stakeholders expectations and accountability;
- Contributing to the development of new intellectual capital through the creation and updating of standard operating procedures and policies to be leveraged by team;
- Working with procurement and external vendors to establish SAM system is updated/maintained to meet IT and business needs/objectives;
- Collaborating with Lines of Service and Internal Firm Service resources to identify trends/concern points and make appropriate recommendations to resolve;
- Supporting the implementation of SAM policy, managing SAM processes and standard industry practices;
- Establishing SAM system data integrity, identify and resolve data anomalies and inconsistencies;
- Managing the deployment and entitlement rights of software licensed by PwC;
- Supporting and tracking the internal allocation of licenses and their costs;
- Responding to audit risks and software compliance obligations;
- Driving opportunities for efficient use and improved procurement of software;
- Providing input and support to the global SAM center of excellence consisting of people, programs, policies, processes, and tools that will optimise the value from PwC’s IT assets and improve compliance;
- Providing input to the global SAM leader and other stakeholders of actionable opportunities identified through SAM analyses;
- Assessing PwC’s license position and usage to support IT actions (including optimization, standardization and sunset efforts), and PwC’s readiness to meet true-up/certification milestones; and,
- Executing tasks to report on relevant software metrics and analyses.
PwC Global Licensing Services Corporation (GLSC) is responsible for executing and administering global licensing and IT services contracts on behalf of member firms across 157 territories, as well as mitigating financial and legal contract risks. The GLSC team has expertise in accounting and finance, operations, IT and software licensing, and procurement and contracting. The GLSC provides contract review, budgeting, financial reporting, territory bill-to-cash and supplier procure-to-pay services and works closely with Global IT Procurement and other Global Operations teams to successfully manage its portfolio of contracts that enable our Network IT Strategy.