QEDev Engineer – Java
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile QEDev Engineer – Java active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for:
A self-motivated QEDev Engineer with strong QE, application development experience, and a passion for quality to join our international engineering team and contribute to the process of shaping and deciding tomorrow's technologies and solutions that make it easy to deliver, measure, and protect online video content.
What you must have:
• 3+ years of industry experience;
• Proven experience in Quality Assurance;
• Strong knowledge of software testing fundamentals, including concepts of positive and negative testing, exploratory testing, smoke and acceptance testing;
• Strong knowledge of Web and Java Technologies and Frameworks;
• Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills; basic troubleshooting techniques;
• A solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation etc.)
• Desire to innovate, an enthusiastic and creative mindset;
• Strong collaboration skills;
• Ability to thrive under pressure;
• Passion for computer science, developing automation test suites and software;
• Strong customer focus approach and the capability of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements;
• Commitment to the highest levels of quality, accuracy. and thoroughness;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Spoken and written English proficiency.
What you will do:
• Work in an agile team to build and validate a scalable and secure service;
• Perform in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, and writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision;
• Analyse, declare, and track defects;
• Work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that their testing needs are met - increasing code coverage, unit testing, test automation and UI automation.