Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Analyst
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
• Economic Studies; Finance or Accounting degree required
• 2+years work experience in accounting/finance; good accounting knowledge
• Computer skills (MS Office required);
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Analytical person, accurate and organized;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience working in multinational corporation, shared service center is a plus;
• PQ/ Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be in charge with the Accounts Payable and T&E process. In addition, you will also be responsible with:
• Ensuring compliance of documents with local regulation, ensure taxable benefits are identified in the expense reports and correct accounting is driven;
• The AMEX process for statutory purposes;
• Having all documents related to services provision – attendance lists, passing rate for trainings, statement of works, reception minutes, etc;
• Creating and maintaining the contracts management from the accounting perspective;
• Works with the rest of the team to improve or develop local procedures and processes on Expense reporting and AP;
• Hold T&E presentations for new hires.
VON Consulting is recruiting for a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions.