Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VON Consulting SRL active
View all jobs Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
• Economic Studies; Finance or Accounting degree required
• 2+years work experience in accounting/finance; good accounting knowledge
• Computer skills (MS Office required);
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Analytical person, accurate and organized;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience working in multinational corporation, shared service center is a plus;
• PQ/ Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be in charge with the Accounts Payable and T&E process. In addition, you will also be responsible with:
• Ensuring compliance of documents with local regulation, ensure taxable benefits are identified in the expense reports and correct accounting is driven;
• The AMEX process for statutory purposes;
• Having all documents related to services provision – attendance lists, passing rate for trainings, statement of works, reception minutes, etc;
• Creating and maintaining the contracts management from the accounting perspective;
• Works with the rest of the team to improve or develop local procedures and processes on Expense reporting and AP;
• Hold T&E presentations for new hires.
VON Consulting is recruiting for a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions.