Network Security Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GTS Telecom active
View all jobs Network Security Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Self-motivated and goal driven with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills including strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, status actions items, respond to changing priorities, and react to short deadlines;
- Advanced experience with major firewall platforms (like Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoint, etc.). Certification for any platform is a plus;
- Advanced experience implementing and troubleshooting encryption and tunneling protocols (GRE, IPSEC, SSL VPN, IKE, IKEv2, etc.);
- Good knowledge of application-level security appliances and features, like load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS · Advanced experience with Linux/Unix operating systems;
- Good understanding of networking and network topology (switching, dynamic routing protocols);
- Good understanding of various Internet-related protocols and services, including DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSH, NFS, CIFS;
- Scripting skills (like bash, perl, python) are a plus.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of customer projects, related to network security devices and systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networks (VPN), etc;
- Maintain close contact and open communication with the customer during the implementation phase, and during the service lifecycle, when an escalated issue has to be resolved;
- Documentation and implementation of services, processes and procedures that will ensure efficiency within the department;
- Contributes as presales engineer during occasional customer meetings, when high-level expertise is required;
- Maintains the equipments operating systems and software patched according to security best practices and as agreed with the customer;
- Vulnerability management, platform selection.
What we offer:
-A dynamic and professional working environment;
-New technologies and the opportunity to be creative;
-Career development opportunities.