PwC is seeking for a new colleague to join our Reception team based in Bucharest. We are looking for a positive, motivated, team-working and responsible person.
Who are we? PwC is one of the leading professional services firm in the world, working across three core areas: Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal Services.
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the first impression they have when they enter in the PwC office.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- Delivers newspapers and meal tickets.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Directs persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures general administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Manages daily couriers, and prepares the necessary documents.
- Manages the taxi databases and vouchers.
- Booking meetings and administrate all the reservations for the meeting rooms.
- Exercises confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Always adhere to all company policies, procedures and licensing laws.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Provide reports, as required.
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services.
- Welcome visitors and be a suport for protocol when needed (serving water, tea and coffee) and any other requests coming from direct/indirect manager.
What we are looking for from a candidate:
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels.
- Very organized person.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude.
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, 6 hours/day, Monday-Friday, in morning or evening shifts (8:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00); or 8 hours/day, Monday-Friday (09,00-18,00).
- The chance to work in a professional corporate environment.
- The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).