Credit Controller with German, Brasov
This is what you already have:
You enjoy communicating in foreign languages (Advanced level of German/ Good level of English);
You have basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package);
You are happy when things are in order;
You enjoy getting to the core of issues;
Bachelor degree in Economics is a plus.
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient.
This will be your future role:
You will be supporting our client in various aspects of this complex process:
- Initiate collection activities via mail/ phone and manage the customer portfolio (within the agreed credit terms and credit limits);
- Provide information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
- Input notes on payment agreements, do daily follow-ups and reinstate accounts when payment is received.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a global network of knowledge
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top clients on large projects
- Dynamic, intercultural working environment.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth. To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website and like our Facebook page. Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Consulting Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Technology Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Digital Cluj-Napoca - Sigma Business Center, Republicii St., No. 109 Targu Mures - Multinvest Business Center, Aurel Filimon St., No. 19A Operations Bucharest - West Gate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10 Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C Brasov- Coresi Business Park, Turnului St, No 5.
Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului, N1 Building