This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Training Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Master Degree in HR
- Creative mind-set
- Good communication skills
- English - fluent
- Working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology would be appreciated
- Experience with Captivate would be appreciated
- Creatively transfer technical content into fluent and innovative digital learning materials.
- Develop clear, concise, engaging and innovative training and instructional content i.e. Express videos, Simulation learning, eLearning, etc.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts and training officers to identify and meet targeted audience’s training needs
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Keeping up-to-date with latest technological trends
- Supporting the maintenance and administration of the team’s application where necessary.
- Improve training designs trough feedbacks analyses and evaluations from participants and subject matter experts