We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience with OOP, Collections;
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Java Multithreading and Concurrency;
• I/O (files, streams) experience;
• Experience with Unit testing (JUnit), Performance Testing (Jmeter), Selenium (nice to have);
• Lambdas (Java 1.8) knowledge;
• Spring framework knowledge (Spring boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Springboot Actuator, JPA/Hibernate);
• Domain Driven Design knowledge;
• REST API design knowledge: resource-based modeling, Patterns for REST API design, HATEOAS (nice to have);
• Experience with Build Tools (Gradle), Continuous Integrations, and Deployment automation (external configuration files management);
• Pub-sub / JMS (Kafka, Redis, Weblogic Queues, HornetMQ) experience;
• Cache (EhCache, MemCache, Redis) experience;
• Thymeleaf, Spring Integration knowledge (nice to have).
• Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements;
• Assist in implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes, and technology; assist in the design phase;
• Code and test program modules;
• Actively participate in the execution and documentation of tests.
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world. What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
Join Now Our Team and Start Engineering Your Future!