This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Office Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, working closely with key stakeholders in the Allianz Technology Romania Branch.
- Responsible for coordination of all administrative area at Branch level;
- Oversees and coordinates all team members to ensure customer excellence;
- Responsible for all processes within administrative department, being the escalation point for all team members activities;
- Develops, optimizes and implements new ideas for improving internal processes;
- Support in-house or off-site activities, customers visits, internal or external events;
- Assist and organize Head of Branch calendar, meetings & red carpet visits;
- Involved in continuous improvement of company procedures and day-to-day operations;
- Ensure that all escalations are attended and resolved in time;
- Keep the team motivated to deliver results at agreed standards;
- Ensuring that monthly administrative responsibilities for the team members are met (. holiday scheduling, ensuring back-up, time and attendance);
- Drives periodical evaluation process of the subordinate team members and enables team members to fulfill respective tasks;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Office management required;
- University Degree;
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Analytical and attention to details skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized;
- Flexible and able to think outside the box;
- Self-starter and driven;
- People oriented;
- Customer oriented;
- Analytical mindset.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.