CRM MARKETING LIFECYCLE SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Premium IT Technologies active
View all jobs CRM MARKETING LIFECYCLE SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.Requirements
• Experience in CRM / data marketing / email marketing, ideally in a similar industry.
• Knowledge of marketing email systems specifically is essential.
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Great English communications skills, written and verbal.
• Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas.
• Ability to confidently and articulately communicate and inspire strong collaboration among team members.
• First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
• Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
• Additional understanding of the Optimove and Exact Target software products is a plus.
• Knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook is a plus.
• iGaming background is considered a plus.
• Analyze customer segments within specific lifecycle stages and interpret resulting data.
• Based on analysis results, map customer lifecycle journeys.
• Strategize best approach to communication and offers within journeys.
• Gain a good understanding of all proprietary back-office programs and relevant tools used for CRM and digital marketing projects and campaigns.
• Drive customer loyalty and retention by developing personalized approaches to specific profiles and behaviors.
• Oversee all communications direct at customers within journeys in mediums such as email and SMS through the CRM tools.
• Oversee implementation of approved strategies
• Coordinate with Operations, Design and Content teams to ensure end-product meets set standards
• Report on performance and interpret journey results.
• Perform competitor analyses to ensure approach is constantly fresh and on par with industry standards.
• Constantly optimize, streamline and further develop lifecycle journeys to constantly improve customer experience.