Web UI/UX Designer
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- 3+ years of experience of professional web design experience, with a strong portfolio of past projects/work.
- Obsessed with great user-centred design practices and has an exceptional eye for detail.
- A solid understanding of Responsive Design methodologies.
- Natural tendency to seek and explore design and technology trends for interactive experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter; applicant must be able to push ahead with design projects and drive progress with little oversight.
- Desire to work in a start-up, ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile development process.
- A passion for creating user centric designs and have a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of consumer products, channels and design methodologies.
- Advanced in using Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Web usability experience
- Ecommerce design / design for customer conversion is a plus
- You are a motivated, self-starter with analytical, creative, strategic, technical and organization skills that keeps up with new web development trends and tools.
- The ability to multi-task and promote productivity to support the business needs and be able to recognize the need to prioritize where appropriate.
- Initiative! We want our Graphic/Web Designer to be ahead of the curve, always working proactively, initiating process improvements and making sure we have clean, consistent practices.
• Creating website designs. You will have the ability to translate high-level requirements from various business stakeholders and managers, and transform them into elegant, intuitive, and functional user centric interaction designs that will delight users and enrich their experiences.
• Conceptualize, design and implement creative ideas for our clients’ websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with their branding.
• Producing sample sites.
• Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress and translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, simple, compelling, visually exciting and easy to use.
• Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
• Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
• Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
• Digital retouching and image editing
• Work to create best in class customer experiences.
• Help identify the ideal digital experience. You will on an ongoing basis research UX/UI.
• Recommend designs that have tested successfully for deployment into production. You will work with the production design teams and showcase why and how your UX designs can be implemented for the client’s customer base.
• Create UX/UI that details out the end to end customer journey. You will provide detailed wireframes that can be used by the development teams to create web apps.
• Conceptualize, design and implement creative ideas for our website, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding.
• Analyze the end-user needs and use them to create a website page that creates enjoyable experience.
• Utilize new tools and technologies to improve interface experience.
• Understanding new fads and trends is necessary.
Apart from solid technical expertise and experience, we're looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, adaptable and friendly enthusiast who thrives in a start-up, young, fact-paced working environment. Good team player, problem solver and ability to work with deadlines are a plus.
• strong creative skills, aesthetics, sense of style
• curious nature (seeks continued process improvements)
• commitment to excellence (passion for succeeding in assigned tasks and to produce work of the highest quality even under pressure)
• self-learner (active interest for self-development)
• team player