Oracle Academy Program Assistant Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Oracle Academy Program Assistant Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience with CRM helpful
• Prior marketing or business development experience a plus
• BA or BS degree
• Self-starter who is goal oriented
• Excellent time management and organization skills
1. Conduct daily outbound calls to inform members that their existing Oracle Academy memberships are expiring
2. Assist members with creating a new Oracle Academy membership by offering support and direction
3. Contact prospects via email and phone to build awareness of the Oracle Academy offering.
4. Weekly tracking on progress, graphing calls, replies, and conversions
5. Submit weekly progress measured in graphic results
6. Other duties as assigned
* The role offers a part-time schedule of 6 hours/day and a 6-month contract, not to be extended.
Department Deion: Oracle Academy strives to advance computer science education and make it accessible to students globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields. Oracle Academy provides educators access to software, courseware, educational resources and teacher training in a wide range of key technologies.