Entry-Level Marketing Assistant (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Entry-Level Marketing Assistant (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience with CRM helpful
• Prior marketing or business development experience a plus
• BA or BS degree
• Self-starter who is goal oriented
• Excellent time management and organization skills
1. Conduct daily outbound calls to inform members that their existing Oracle Academy memberships are expiring
2. Assist members with creating a new Oracle Academy membership by offering support and direction
3. Contact prospects via email and phone to build awareness of the Oracle Academy offering.
4. Weekly tracking on progress, graphing calls, replies, and conversions
5. Submit weekly progress measured in graphic results
6. Other duties as assigned
* The role offers a part-time schedule of 6 hours/day; the contract is due 15th of May 2019.
Department Description: Oracle Academy strives to advance computer science education and make it accessible to students globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields. Oracle Academy provides educators access to software, courseware, educational resources and teacher training in a wide range of key technologies.