Junior Premium Support Consultant
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- 1-2 years of experience in services delivery with good understanding of sales support or project services across the globe;
- Proven track record of supporting a sales organization in selling premium support services;
- 1-2 years experience in an operations or financial administration role with good understanding of project financials;
- Experience of preparing reports;
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships within a defined list of internal and external customers;
- Ability to work cross functionally within Finastra to drive successful resolution to issues
- Pro-active, organized, confident working independently whilst being an active team player;
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning abilities;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English;
- A second language would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Manage small projects from proposals to delivery to our global customers base: proposal creation & pricing in Pearl, obtaining necessary approvals, liaising with Sales and Legal department and managing the project through the internal Misys systems;
- Assist the Team with several SFDC reports;
- Assist the Team with data cleanup on SFDC opportunities;
- Manage the maintenance of internal documents and process documentations in SharePoint, from access rights, to organizing the folders and archiving;
- Keeping track on actions and progress of the ongoing team projects and initiatives, including meeting minutes, reminders, follow-up emails.